new

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.G.K.

Reaction score
Hi. From the Boise Idaho area. I also have a van that's turning into a small home. 80% done and started to move in. I would like to thank Bob and all who is on this forum. I have gleaned so much good information here. I hoop to catch up with you all when I can start traveling.

Welcome to the forum. Keep us updated with your progress and pictures, we need pictures. :)

Welcome to the CRVL forums, KGK! It won't be hard to catch up with us. We're everywhere. See you on the road!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

Hope to read more about your rig and see photos of it when you are ready to show them. 
I'm sure it's a great feeling of accomplishment for you to have pursued this project.  Soon you'll
be learning to live in it as you take to the open road.   All the best !

Welcome KGK (is that like cagey kay??? LOL)

Lots of great areas around Boise for shakedown camping as you finish your van, huh?