New user

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingedfrog

Reaction score
Hello all I'm Jeff, recently I decided that my current living arrangements weren't brining me much happiness and definitely no fun. I thought about my predicament and not having a wife or kids, I decided to live in a van/tent combination. I am in the beginning stages of gathering supplies and converting my 2005 Uplander into a camper. Hopefully, I'll get the conversion finished and be able to go watch the solar eclipse in August. 

I am looking forward to reading the threads and sifting through the information that might give me a leg up on living free!

Welcome Jeff to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Wingedfrog said:
Hello all I'm Jeff, recently I decided that my current living arrangements weren't brining me much happiness and definitely no fun. I thought about my predicament and not having a wife or kids, I decided to live in a van/tent combination. I am in the beginning stages of gathering supplies and converting my 2005 Uplander into a camper. Hopefully, I'll get the conversion finished and be able to go watch the solar eclipse in August. 

I am looking forward to reading the threads and sifting through the information that might give me a leg up on living free!

Hey Jeff......welcome to the tribe of misfits  :)