New To Forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenda From Oz

Reaction score
April 12, 2016

Hi
I am new to this forum, but have enjoyed meeting people at the RTR in Quartzsite 2016.  I grew up in NW CO near Steamboat Springs on a ranch.  I enjoy nature and being outdoors.  I live FT in a Van that I moved into from a 26' Class C RV.  I find the Van more freeing in expenses and mobility.  I have only had the Van this calendar year.  I lived FT in the RV for most of 2015. 

I hope to meet more RTR people as I travel.  I am currently outside Cottonwood with Bob and a few others. 

My favorite saying is:  The mountains are calling and I must go! - John Muir.  It says a lot.

YOLO

Glenda From Oz

Welcome to the CRVL forums Glenda! We're glad that you decided to join the forum!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Glenda From Oz said:
April 12, 2016

Hi
I am new to this forum, but have enjoyed meeting people at the RTR in Quartzsite 2016.  I grew up in NW CO near Steamboat Springs on a ranch.  I enjoy nature and being outdoors.  I live FT in a Van that I moved into from a 26' Class C RV.  I find the Van more freeing in expenses and mobility.  I have only had the Van this calendar year.  I lived FT in the RV for most of 2015. 

I hope to meet more RTR people as I travel.  I am currently outside Cottonwood with Bob and a few others. 

My favorite saying is:  The mountains are calling and I must go! - John Muir.  It says a lot.

YOLO

Glenda From Oz
Hello and welcome!

I am also new here as well as new to van dwelling. I have only been living in my van for about a week or so. I decided I needed to live full time in my van to cut expenses as I have debt that is making it hard for me and I want to get it paid off. I also am tired of paying rent and making the landlord more rich than what she already is.

VanGrrl57

Welcome to posting Glenda !
Pop on in anytime you have a question or can add your experiences to others.

Welcome Glenda....Mr. Pico and I can see you from the top of the hill. Hope you are enjoying the great weather here in Cottonwood. "It is a most wonderful life imaginable!"

Welcome! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the van more than the RV, I have been debating between the two myself and also feel a van would be more freeing and able to access more areas.

My hope is to be on the road by this time next year, maybe we'll bump into each other somewhere. :)