Hey howdy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyMinnesoti

Reaction score
Just saying hey!

Figured it’s about time I join the forums.

Little about me: 30, travel full time in a Ford Transit DIY conversion with my cat. I work a fairly normal tech job, remotely from the road. Lots of friends/family/soft homebase in the Midwest around Chicagoland and the twin cities. I enjoy variety in all things, love trying new things. The old standbys are: food/cooking, diy projects/engineering, general ‘nerd’ interests like gaming, bad movies, etc. But I also enjoy hiking, hitting the gym, climbing (very novice), scuba diving (certified, deep, nitrox; dive buddies get at me), and recently international travel.

Generally looking for people around my age with similar interests, but I enjoy a chat with anyone. Hopefully people I can link up with and caravan on occasion. I’m fairly introverted, but do like some comradery especially when it comes to activities like diving or climbing. Looking forward to meeting more of you at the rtr!

Just saying hey!

Figured it’s about time I join the forums.

Little about me: 30, travel full time in a Ford Transit DIY conversion with my cat. I work a fairly normal tech job, remotely from the road. Lots of friends/family/soft homebase in the Midwest around Chicagoland and the twin cities.
Welcome to the forum, Tony:)

Welcome to the Van Life Forum :)

I'm sure you can find everything you seek here and more. Probably more than you even knew you could be interested in with this life style.

All the best