New to forum, looking for a new adventure

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohemian scout

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Ford Econoline van that I have converted into a simple camping vehicle.  I don't live full-time in it however I do take 2 to 3 months trips. Been thinking lately that I need to meet some like-minded people to hang out with now and then. The January get together sounds awesome, I have always wanted to go to Quartside. Would love to see and hear how other people live in their van and get some new ideas. I'm hoping to acquire solar soon. Looking forward to be a part of this forum.

Welcome Bohemian scout to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

I'm new to the forum and hope to visit the Quartzsite area in a couple months! Maybe we'll cross paths!

Tell us more about your van?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am new here also, and the more I read, simpler is better.
wheels

FibroWarrior said:
I'm new to the forum and hope to visit the Quartzsite area in a couple months! Maybe we'll cross paths!

Tell us more about your van?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I will start a new post with photos of my simple set up

Hey there! I got my solar panels mounted over the weekend and had my first day of collecting solar yesterday. It was amazing to look at those numbers on the display and think about that free electricity! :)

Welcome to the forum!

--jg

Congratulations! I'm not sure if I will try to get my solar panel and whatever else I need before I come to RTR or wait until I get there.

Bohemian scout said:
Hi, I have a Ford Econoline van that I have converted into a simple camping vehicle.  I don't live full-time in it however I do take 2 to 3 months trips. Been thinking lately that I need to meet some like-minded people to hang out with now and then. The January get together sounds awesome, I have always wanted to go to Quartside. Would love to see and hear how other people live in their van and get some new ideas. I'm hoping to acquire solar soon. Looking forward to be a part of this forum.
Hi Bohemian Scout, I don't live in a van but I will soon be living on the road in a 12' Aliner. 
I plan on being in Quartsite this January. I haven't been to Quartsite in over 30 years. Looking forward to seeing it again and hanging out with other adventurous souls. 

Went to your other thread and saw your van setup. It's beautiful! Looks nice and comfy!