New SUV dweller

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiaGypsyGirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone .I am finally going to be able to make that giant leap from residential living to living in my car .I have a Kia Sorento S UV so I am headed out at the end of October to head towards Eherenberg Az. 
I have family traveling with me till I get to Phoenix and then we part ways .I've started a YouTube channel to document my S UV conversion and my trip .If anyone is intrested you can look me up on YouTube as "kia gypsy girl". I will be 69 in December and I'm so excited to get started with my new free life .  Wheeeee!

Welcome aboard !
You've found a great group to be part of.
Lots of info and knowledge here.
Ask any questions you have .

Welcome to the CRVL forums gypsygirl! Sounds like you're ready to take the leap! Don't forget that you can share pics of your SUV build here. Lots of us have very limited data so we don't do videos and Youtube.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Congratulations on your new way of life!  Enjoy the warmth of AZ in the fall. Are you coming from a cold climate?

I'll be sure to check out your channel.