New old guy from Michigan

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wchancey

Reaction score
I would like to say hello and introduce myself. Our names are Bill and Sue and we live in mid Michigan and Sue retires next month.
 We just recently purchased a 2002 Ford e450sd 7.3 diesel box van. I know that box vans can present some problems being commercial vehicles but Michigan makes it fairly easy to retitle and reregister them as a RVs once the conversion is done , which makes insurance and plates cheaper to buy.

I am working on the conversion over the winter and hope to hit the road by early spring , I have been watching everyones videos and trying to learn as much as possible. 
 I wish I could have tried the nomad lifestyle when I was younger but maybe 67 isnt to old to start.

Hey Bill, good luck to you and Sue and your van build.  I hope it works out well for you.  I am also a Michiganer.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Bill and Sue! We all love to follow along on builds so if you have the time start a thread on "Conversions and Modifications"!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums :) 

I'd invite you to check out my travel portal (bottom link) below.  It may be handy for you.

All the best