New guy !

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crusinfool

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new guy here but not new to camping. But I am about to embark on a new chapter of my life and alone in doing it except for my 7 yr old yellow lab " Dodi " . I'm loosing my house and it's a long story but I'm going out on the road and travel to see where I really want to live . So obviously I'm going to be traveling the cheapest way I can and trying to save every penny I can as well. I look forward to meeting new friends and having a few life long friends also. I think that's enough for right now ,Dodi and me are getting tired and it's getting late . Have a great evening everyone ! Larry :)

Welcome, Larry,
You'll find tons of tips on living on less in the forums, from foods to outfitting a van on the cheap to where to "boondock" for free camping. Did you want to share where you'll be looking as you travel? Good luck on your quest. Keep us posted.

Nice to meet you .Well I'm in ohio and need to go where it's warm for the winter at least .I'm on blood thinners and the cold just chills me to the bones ,LOL !

Welcome to the CRVL forums Larry and Dodi! Traveling as a vandweller is a great way to check out new areas. You can stay at each location for a while to see if you like it enough to settle there. But one word of caution, you may like van dwelling so much that you'll decide that you don't want to settle in one place! :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

rvwandering said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums Larry and Dodi! Traveling as a vandweller is a great way to check out new areas. You can stay at each location for a while to see if you like it enough to settle there. But one word of caution, you may like van dwelling so much that you'll decide that you don't want to settle in one place! :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you very much ,sorry took so long to answer , I am in the middle of getting things ready to get moving and if im lucky by the late fall ill be ready .So much to down size and try to figure out what to store so when and if i do find a place I wont have to start completely over again . This isnt for the weak thats for sure ,LOL.