New Guy Here!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutdoorFT

Reaction score
Just checking in! Not a vandweller, but will be getting an RV To full time in. Hoping to learn a few things before taking the leap, so I found this place. Looks like I'm a minority here. :D 

Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the CRVL forums OutdoorFT! We have many members with RVs. In fact that's one of the things that makes this group great- it doesn't matter what your dwelling is, we're all vandwellers at heart and everyone is welcome!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard OutdooFT !
This is also Cheap RV Living so you're covered !

Welcome to the CRVL forum !   :) 

One of the best places you could have found to get started.

Bob Wells, (the owner of this site) has a book I would highly recommend to you to own and carry with you.

9781479215898.jpg

You may want to become familiar with his video podcast,  "Without Bounds".

I've been an enthusiast for this kind of living since college days and actually learned to supplement some of
my work duties with these methods.  (being able to relocate in my work quickly to take advantage of opportunities those who were home and family bound couldn't or wouldn't consider)   I had my van and towed  a small econo car behind it and lived with highly mobile furnishings in my apartment.  So a lot of the thinking in this site can benefit those with creative minds who are still working or are just out of University or trade schools and looking for a start in life. 

Below are a couple of my own sites,  and with what you are wanting to do I would recommend that you take a look at the one on the bottom.  I call it a "Swiss Army Knife" of useful info for the traveling & camping people.

All the best !

Welcome aboard. Plenty of info here that applies to all forms of vehicle living. Lots of people in every type of vehicle imaginable from a Prius to Diesel Pushers here.

Latest posts