New, dreaming of the day

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazySister

Reaction score
I finally joined after reading for a long time. I dream of the day when I get my van. Currently working to get my stuff together. I love solar cooking, solar showers, and my son got me a solar panel last Christmas for my future. Yearning for the freedom and coziness of a small nest. Thank you for this opportunity to be among friends.

Welcome to the CRVL forums CrazySister! We're glad that you decided to join. Keep us updated on your dreams and plans. If you have any questions you can definitely get them answered here. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

We're glad you took the leap and jumped into the fray!

I too am a huge fan of anything solar. It's incredible that after the up-front cost it's free forever! I can' turn that down!

Your son is very wise, he must have had a good mama! :)
Bob

Hi CrazySister, welcome and major points to a son who gives Mom a solar panel for Christmas! Love it!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I work at a school part time, clean houses part time, and feed dogs and horses for some people as needed so my computer time is limited right now. This was all a big step from working 60 hours a week to now doing things I like and still making some money. I will have summers off for some adventures and time to relax. I do have a great son who is very supportive of me.

gsfish-I would love to hear about the solar oven build. I saved and saved and bought one. It is one of my favorite possessions.

akrvbob-One of your articles about alternative cooking sparked my interest in solar cooking; also I watched Out Bound and just "thank you" for sharing.

Everyone have a wonderful rest of your day.