Need prayer & good thoughts.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksonricher

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I am heading to the ER for bad chest pain, my edema is really bad, legs and feet are extremely swollen. I have been taking my meds but it has not helped.

Please pray and send good thoughts my way, this is not how I wanted to start my Van dweller life.
Jackson

Well best wishes. I had a triple by pass about a year and a half ago. If they do have to crack you open they will not want you to drive for at least 6 weeks. Where are you?

I will be in Contra Costa county regional medical center, California. Pm me if you want more info.

Sending good mojo and healing vibes. Update us when you can

Good luck.Unfortunately prayers and good thoughts will never replace a doctor.

Praying for you every day friend... please take good care of yourself, and may you be well and on the road real soon.

Let us know please. Hoping everything turns out well

In hospital, aflutter in the heart, rapid heart beat and edema (water) in legs and a little in lungs. No infections. Feeling exhausted and yuk.
Thanks everyone.i be here a few days. Adjustments to my meds is all, I think anyway.
Jackson

Forgetting my leg swelling is something I do, staying on top of the swelling matters. Most of the time I'm fine.

Woohoo I am in my home(Van). I am feeling much better and all is well. A change in my medication dosage for BP kicked my AFib back to normal.

I am exhausted after a hospital stay, seems like the older I get, the harder it is to recover from getting better at the hospital. I hope that makes sense.

For those that know my story I am riding solo now, my son and daughter-in-law and cat bailed on me while I was in the hospital. In the long run this is good but my son got mad that I had to go to the hospital and up and left ol pop hi and dry. I have zip money and thankfully enough food until my SSDI chk comes in, just not much gas.
Not worried after all the blessings I have been given.
I am well and on the right path.

Thank you all for the prayers, thoughts, and good vibes sent my way.

Even did a little work on my home this morning.

Jackson

Thanks for updating. I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly and quickly!

I am not worried about the cat, it is my daughter in laws.
I will be looking for a dog or a dog will find me at the right time if it's to be.

Jackson

bigskybob said:
Good luck.Unfortunately prayers and good thoughts will never replace a doctor.

Never say never.

Yesterday morning Windows 10 hijacked my pc.  Would not let me into my Google sign-in as I always do and would not allow any sort of "forgot my password" action - it disabled that button so I could only log in under Windows.  Well, ALL of my photos and music appear only if I log in under my Google account - nothing accessible under Windows.  I tried for about 45 minutes with a lot of tears.  I rebooted more than once.  Finally I said, God, you have more power than Windws 10 will you please override them and give me back my pc" - The next attempt took my Google password, the same one I had been putting in for almost an hour with no results.

So make of that what you want.  And I'm not a "religious" person - I've been Metaphysical since the early 70's - you know, OOBs and quantum physics and such and I only mention that to steer you away from thinking my perspective is tied to a belief system it isn't, not to argue church, god and meanings.

Make you wonder Christine. I have faith but usually I am very researved in talking about it, I also do not judge anyone or put a label on someone. What faith I do have is very small and not attached to a "church".
Glad your computer is working again.
Jackson