Need Nomad Life for Health

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a 40-year-old with fibromyalgia in Nebraska, and I'm on disability too. I just bought a class B with my backpay and am heading for Arizona probably near the end of November.
I don't have anything to offer but a deep understanding of what you go through and how badly you want to escape the pain and climate.

I wish you luck!! It took me weeks upon weeks of scouring the Internet to find the right vehicle for me at a price I could afford. But you're right, you have to be right there on top of new leads because vans and RVs are moving fast.
Mind your spoons and hope to hear from you!
Elea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:huh: Hey I spazed out when I recieved my first "We're Looking at You" letter from SSD.  I've been thru that "assesment" more than once, however not for years. I had a simple 2 pg form.  Lots of "when did you see your DR and why.  Did you discuss returning to work? Is that a option?"  More things along those lines.  They checked the info I gave them and that was the end of it for me.  Of course we're all different and our medical needs are too. The "rules" change through out the years also.  

Years ago my best friend said she'd never seen someone as eager to turn 60 as I was.  I knew I would be eligible to apply for "surviving spouse" benefits.  This year I reached my "full retirement" age, so now it's one benefit check designated as "Retirement Benefits".   Less stress on me = better health....well that's the theory anyways :)

Good Luck!

Jewellann

thank you so much, Warrior* and Jewellann*  just that little bit helped... bless you!   :heart:

JustACarSoFar said:
thank you so much, Warrior* and Jewellann*  just that little bit helped... bless you!   :heart:

God bless you, too!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You like our Winters more than the Summers?
Yikes!!
Where at in Mpls?

UptownSport said:
You like our Winters more than the Summers?
Yikes!!
Where at in Mpls?

Anoka County. yep, summers here have turned into Fla, GA icky sticky gross upper 80's & 90's, climate change is REAL! grosss!
(North Shore was better)
maybe being right on the Mississippi don't help either... it was a mistake to move back to the cities area. Need to get west, dry and temperate.

Fibro Warrior***, is the hubby going with you? or do I have to bump him off to take that space...  :D

Latest posts