My SUPER POWER is.........

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvpopeye

Reaction score
My Super Power is..............
Holding on to stuff for years and then throwing it away a week before I need it !

THX to Nick for reminding me I had a Super Power

Farts,i can call in a herd of elk with my ass

Anything is the correct response , as long as you feel it is your own super power.

I can turn food into sh!t without eating it first. ..Willy.

Picking out the absolute worst woman in a crowd and being unable to see it.

Guy
I was waiting to see your super power post, not disappointed , skuh kuh kuh kuh

gsfish said:
Does being a superconducting magnet for crazy women count?

Guy
YOU  BETCHA.......GET'EM OFF THA STREETS AND GIVE THE REST OF US GAL'S SOME ROOM..... I KNOW A FEW I'LL EVEN INTRODUCE YOU TO!       :D   TJB

I had a super sense of smell for a while there. Yep i quit smoking for 6 years and I have to tell you, the world stinks.

TWO VEHICLE ROLLOVERS....TWO TIMES BROADSIDE COLLISIONS...... BIG TRAILBLAZER RAN ITS' SIDE FRONT TO BACK ACROSS MY DROP TRAILER HITCH AFTER HITTING MY REAR BUMPER FIRST.....BLEW A ROD AT 70mph.......... FLIPPED A MOTORCYCLE.........KNOCKED OFF A CONCRETE BOAT RAMP INTO GRAPEVINE LAKE BY A TRUCK..........THROWN AND STOMPED BY A BIIIIIG HORSE.........MY SUPER POWER IS OBVIOUSLY                  INDESTUCTABILITY.......and i can cook and like to    :D   jewellann

Ability to observe things others don't see. Not that it does me much good because most don't get the humor in what I observe. It's just my own form of fun, I suppose.

Oh, and according to my sisters, be able to be carried around like a backpack. We won't talk about the skinned up knee I acquired after that attempt. There is a picture somewhere, unfortunately.

My older brother once told me I could tear up an anvil (many things in my possession seemed to fall apart after I used them).

Tjaybird said:
TWO VEHICLE ROLLOVERS....TWO TIMES BROADSIDE COLLISIONS...... BIG TRAILBLAZER RAN ITS' SIDE FRONT TO BACK ACROSS MY DROP TRAILER HITCH AFTER HITTING MY REAR BUMPER FIRST.....BLEW A ROD AT 70mph.......... FLIPPED A MOTORCYCLE.........KNOCKED OFF A CONCRETE BOAT RAMP INTO GRAPEVINE LAKE BY A TRUCK..........THROWN AND STOMPED BY A BIIIIIG HORSE.........MY SUPER POWER IS OBVIOUSLY                  INDESTUCTABILITY.......and i can cook and like to    :D   jewellann

So a typical woman driver?

I'm kidding.

My super power is obviously sarcasm.

RVTravel said:
My older brother once told me I could tear up an anvil (many things in my possession seemed to fall apart after I used them).

It is people like you that kept my children in private school. Thanks!   ;)

I don't mean to brag but I can still fit into the same earrings I wore in high school.

I can make gas outta wood!
(takes a whole lotta chewin and milk to get it down, tho)

:p :p :p

couldn't resist

Latest posts