Making our way.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sithigh

Reaction score
I am a well experienced electrician that has worked in nearly every concievable part of my trade with out taking out much time to travel or look around. Now, with my wife of over two decades we have become increasing more than tired of our demanding land-locked ways. So, when we stumbled onto someone's YouTube video, we started watching. Eclecticlly looking around and studying from nearly everything done in the last 40 years. I will retire in a few short years and "making our way" is slowly taking on a totally different shape.

Welcome sithigh to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome! Enjoy your new road adventures! A few short years will fly by and then your freedom starts!!

Welcome retiring can be a challenge if your used to working most of your life. I was in the trades HVAC, but still kept all my digits LOL.