Made a Photography website

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F350Girl

Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Im new to the Cheaprvliving.com site. I been living in a van and rv for almost 4 years. I think its about time for me to post my page and see what people think! I have a message bored on mine too but You have to login to view and post on it! but other than that its a free ask tell bored! I wanted help on this because i believe i can start making videos about my living in a cab over and possibly make money on it! I am going to school for Digital media and Art (photography too). So Comments on my website is super helpful. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Here is the website! please Register its super easy and comment even if your the first person!  [/font]
biggrin.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Stratoranger.com[/font]

Yeah they rotate for a while idk why... probably the size of the website on a small server. Takes about 50-80 seconds to load. I will try a new wordpress theme tomorrow and post a update see if it's better. Thanks for trying and letting me know

I tried the link and got the rotating circles, too. Looking foward to seeing your pictures!

Nice photos, love the dog! How do you get the toilet to work, laying on it's side like that? I kid, i kid!

Thanks I was thinking of selling van dwelling stickers and maybe re living stickers with little emblems you think they might sell after a while? I need ideas on how to make money on a website. As I hope to travel more in the future!

That came up nicely. To be honest I didn't like the heavy background pattern of the first design. I find those backgrounds distracting.

F350Girl said:
Thanks I was thinking of selling van dwelling stickers and maybe re living stickers with little emblems you think they might sell after a while? I need ideas on how to make money on a website. As I hope to travel more in the future!

Maybe tie your site to an ebay store. Design some logos that can be printed on hats, t shirts, etc. People love their pets, do a logo with a RV and dog, (or cat). Something like people watching a sunset with a dog in between them, Rv parked on the side. 

Maybe market pet stuff for RV's, (beds, litter boxes, water bowls that won't let the water slosh out on turns and bumps, toys,  etc). You might even be able to get your dog to endorse some of the products.

Beautiful pictures!!!!! Looks like your life is a one in a million life.  Be sure to share the stickers when you get them, so we can all look and maybe even buy, OK?
Sharon.

Very nice. To be helpful, I'd like to point out that you board and bored are two separate things. What you were talking about is a message board, not bored. That means tired of someone or thing, as in, I'm bored with this. I'm not trying to be mean, but you need to know that's a pretty glaring mistake that doesn't show you at your best. Easy to make though. Again, your site is very nice!

#1BonBonQueen said:
Beautiful pictures!!!!! Looks like your life is a one in a million life.  Be sure to share the stickers when you get them, so we can all look and maybe even buy, OK?
Sharon.

Will do I'm actually starting designs now!

StarEcho said:
Very nice.  To be helpful, I'd like to point out that you board and bored are two separate things.  What you were talking about is a message board, not bored.  That means tired of someone or thing, as in, I'm bored with this.  I'm not trying to be mean, but you need to know that's a pretty glaring mistake that doesn't show you at your best.  Easy to make though.  Again, your site is very nice!

Yeah Posting on my Little phone sometimes the auto correct hits me by surprise! Ha even more of a reason to Finnish college haha. Its true tho public schools these days didn't really teach me spelling or grammar. I know I need work on it i was always taught to word barf on the page..... ahh education! Anyways I'm only in my first year into college i will get better! :D :heart:

well I Wanted to start with a van Idea I might change this picture as Stair at it for the next few hours! thoughts? I was trying for a creative Scrapbook look. I used my Boyfriends Van Because it really goes good with the colors. I used the only photo i had of his van so I'm thinking tomorrow  taking a better perspective Picture! but I'm thinking of doing a retro one of a van and a classic one of a cab over.. and possible one of the Great doggie Companion that travels along with his/her owner! 

Im going to take a more front shot of The van tomorrow when its light out but getting the idea?
104kvpg.png

The sky is daytime, the trees are night time. This leads to a confusing thing for the mind to ponder. Before publishing anything you really do need a proofreader. There are a few things in your posts that make things confusing.

DannyB1954 said:
The sky is daytime, the trees are night time. This leads to a confusing thing for the mind to ponder.  Before publishing anything you really do need a proofreader. There are a few things in your posts that make things confusing.

Good point on the night and day.