Love The Thought

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpkeith

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and definitely love the thought of a nomadic lifestyle. My whole life, from childhood, was spent moving from place to place. I've been in the same place for almost 10 years now, though, and it's killing me. Thoughts are always popping i to my head about what Arizona would be like right now, or whatever. Not trying to write a book here, just glad to find a resource like this and looking forward to learni g some things on a topic that's a part of who I am. Maybe one day I'll actually take the plunge!

Welcome and yes sounds like it's in your blood, wanderlust is a very strong emotion.

Welcome to the CRVL forums mpkeith! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum.
I had to laugh at your issue.. Living ten years in the same place makes me kind of crazy too! ;)

Welcome and Arizona can be perfect year round , you just have to pick your fave temp and travel to an altitude that has it !

Latest posts