Kicking & screaming

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremiah Diminovich

Reaction score
Disabled and just got forced into living in my car. Any suggestions for a good cheep-free place to stay for December?
64a23b32d7012c954507bfe9b3d85a97.jpg

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

Hiya Jere! What part of the country are you in, or does that matter to ya? Hang in there!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Welcome Jeremiah to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. what part of the country are you in. highdesertranger

Was in new Mexico for last 10 years. At my son's house in SC till December 1 then heading back west. I can't handle the humidity. I hear about places in Arizona to camp and the 2018 RTR (That I'm still not sure what or where it is)

Welcome Jeremiah-

I am too new here to give you sage advice, there are so many others on here that fit that bill anyway.  But being new here and soon to be one of the many lucky ones living free maybe I can offer some pointers from what do I do now perspective.

You have come to the right place for information and advice on just how to live free, live happy, and live affordably.   There are a multitude of people here that have years of experience that are VERY happy to help you learn.

Read all you can on this forum.  There is just so much information here.
Watch some, or all if you prefer, of Bobs' videos on youtube - the channel name on youtube being the same as this website.

The RTR is an event hosted by Bob that has grown over the years to a huge event in quartzite, Arizona.  There you will have a chance to learn just what challenges you may face and how to overcome them in tons of little seminars and gatherings.  It will happen in the middle part of January.

You should probably head for Ehrenburg, Arizona first though in December.  There you can meet up with many of the wonderful people you will talk to on this forum.  Directions you can find on here or one of Bobs' video.

I found the spot in ehren but I got there in October. No one was there and my state of mind was on edge and did not feel it was safe for me to be that alone at that time so I drove 4000 miles and my savings away trying to stay sane till I found a group. Still alone Trying to make it till December 1 for my disability to try again

Good luck brother I know that long last of the month wait oh so well

Look up the “Gatherings “ section of the forums. Quartzite and Ehrenberg.

Thanks wish I had this info sooner but maybe I make Dec better

Latest posts