Just saying Hey

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi cube cutaway

Reaction score
P1010140.JPG
  Hello, I have a 1983 chevy g30 Hi cube cut a way. Doing a build out inside. Not my first van house, but surely the most build one to date :rolleyes: .  In the valley of the sun, PHX, AZ. Leaving shortly for CA.

Attachments

• P1010140.JPG
    P1010140.JPG
    1.6 MB
Welcome! Cube van would be nice and roomy. Can you access the cab from the box? Is it a 350?

Welcome to the CRVL forums, hcca! We'd love to see more and hear about your build! It's got to be crazy hot in Phoenix!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to CRVL.

I'm sure we'd enjoy watching your build and we enjoy the pictures and progress, so you need to start a build thread. :D
Your previous experience will serve you well.
This place is a wealth of info and we like to learn too. So ask anything and folks here will offer their 2¢.

hi cube cutaway said:
  Hello, I have a 1983 chevy g30 Hi cube cut a way. Doing a build out inside. Not my first van house, but surely the most build one to date :rolleyes: .  In the valley of the sun, PHX, AZ. Leaving shortly for CA.

Good Afternoon hi cube cutaway -
I'm sitting in the Phoenix valley - also contemplating an adventure out of here (my first road experience was in a Toyota 4Runner, then a 2006 Sprinter and now heading out in a 2015 Prius - oh my!) - what area of the city are you in and where in CA are you headed?
T.A.R.D.I.S

hi cube cutaway said:

7/22/17
welcome hi cube--look frwd to watching your build out--going solar?? give us some pics
coleman15BH :)

I'm in Phoenix as well. At least until this winter some time. Let me know if any of you Phoenix peeps want to meet up and talk van.

Latest posts