Just got home from RTR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auto360

Reaction score
Well, I just got home from the RTR. Only there about 4 days which is not nearly long enough. The amount of people was a bit overwhelming. I didn't get on the forum at when I was there. I should have because there is a bunch of you that I really would have liked to meet. The only one I met was High Desert Ranger who shared a warm fire and a beer. I spent my days exploring the desert mostly on my motorcycle or 3 wheeler. I really wish I had more time because there were so many people I would have liked to talk to.
In the next few days I need to change the engine and tranny fluid and in general, prepare to head back to Utah. 
I'll most likely be back for next years RTR, but the difference should be that I have a job but I'll still be living in my van!

Take care all!

I just got back to Southern California. I had a great time in the few days I was able to make it out for the RTR. I met a lot of great people and made a few new friends. On my last night there, several of us had a pot luck dinner and a campfire just across from where I was parked. Good food, good conversation, it was a blast!

Thank you to everyone who took the time and put in the effort to put this gathering together!

I hope I can make it out there again next year.