• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jucy is selling their mini van RVs

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyndi

Reaction score
I know someone posted pictures of these mini  van set ups at one point. They have locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas.

Of course, their not giving any prices on line. You'll have to make the phone call

https://www.jucyusa.com/

I saw a number of them on Highway 1.

Hertz, Enterprise, Avis etc sell their rentals before issues arise beyond regular maintenance.....I imagine the vans for sale are a few years old now and they want to dump them before they start costing them money

I sent a request for a price. They are selling 2010 vans (Dodge Caravans?) with a range of 150,000 to 180,000 miles going for $9,500 to $11,500. They will paint it white or any color of your choosing. If you don't want the "penthouse" they can remove it for $500 less.

All vans sold AS IS but they offer a year warranty on the domestic part of the vehicle.

Does this sound like a good, average, or crappy deal? I am clueless.

Mystic said:
I sent a request for a price. They are selling 2010 vans (Dodge Caravans?) with a range of 150,000 to 180,000 miles going for $9,500 to $11,500. They will paint it white or any color of your choosing. If you don't want the "penthouse" they can remove it for $500 less.

All vans sold AS IS but they offer a year warranty on the domestic part of the vehicle.

That sounds like a good deal to me.
If I didn't need it to seat more than 5 I'd be all over that.
I don't know a massive amount about DGCs though.

Mopar minivans are famous for going through transmissions. Ask any mechanic at a transmission shop. My minivan, purchased new, needed a new transmission at 135,000 miles. We had not abused the car one time either.

I bought one of your minis in San Leandro a few weeks ago.  It was a total nightmare to get insurance for.
After literally days on the phone with different insurance companies, I got:
* a quote for $1500 for 6 months from State Farm,
*or $450 for only liability insurance through national general insurance (ngic)
Most companies wouldn't offer any insurance on a converted vehicle, and ngic could not offer comprehensive and collision.
If you know of anyone thinking of buying a jucy, let them know that this was hard, and expensive.

first off,

"I bought one of your minis in San Leandro a few weeks ago"

you DID NOT buy one of our Mini's. CRVL has nothing to do with these. they belong to a rental company.

second,

this thread is almost 3 years old most of the people that posted on the thread don't even come here anymore.

highdesertranger

Mystic said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

(Did I mention..."NO?")

150K of that kind of rental is NOT NOT NOT EVER the van you want.
The insides are not THAT hard to do @ a van build party.
GSA has 30,000 mile 2010's for that figure that have NOT been beaten to death by foreigners trying to bring them down cart paths and 4X4 trails.

Only fools would buy these for that price.
Sorry, but it is the truth.

LOL, I did not even catch that old post thing.
(I was just hoping to prevent a Greek tragedy.)

(Talk about a suckers bet...) SMH :(

That said, I find it sad people have such a hard time insuring a minivan.
Sometimes, shutting ones mouth about details is your friend.
So much energy about insurance paranoia on these forums and I have converted three registrations with ease.
Insurance was even cheaper afterwards due to RV.
I think as my father used to say, "some people can screw up a wet dream."
(It isn't rocket science)

Latest posts