Jay is in the hospital / Jay passed away on Nov. 19. He will be missed

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Jay is feeling better today.

Sending powerful mojo and good vibes!

I hope he improves soon.

Maybe you don't have to worry about him repeating himself -- If I were there, I would be doing that, too: Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here.

Day13 and still the same he pooped yesterday for the 1st time in 5 days says he has to again today so we will see what happens. They are thinking another ng tube. This will be the 6th one that I have to fight to keep his hands away so we don't pull out tube.

You guys are in my thoughts and prayers Margie. Sounds like difficult times. Sending love and healing vibes for you both. Give Jay a hug for me ... and hugs to you too! Suanne

Jay passed away this morning. He is in Paradise smoking the best cannabis happy and at peace. He was a very good friend as well as Margie. We camped a lot together this past 4 years.

He was a wonderful, generous, open hearted guy. He will be missed and remembered.

Margie, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope I will see you in the desert to give you a hug.

I am so sorry to hear that -- a tremendous loss for those who knew him, I'm sure.

OH I'm sad to hear this!

Hugs for Margie (((((((Margie)))))  my thought and prayers  
Heart.gif

doc

Sorry to hear that, losing a loved one is a terrible thing

Margie, I am so sorry. I hope your surrounded by love and can feel the love and strength being sent your way

I extend my heartfelt condolences at this time of grief.

Thanks for your support and prayers. I will be in LHC until further notice. If you know me personally you can visit the tribe campsite or email include your phone number.

I am just so so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you Margie.

So sorry to hear about Jay. I hope he has found a big patch of skunk to keep him happy !
Margie stick with your friends in the desert and know that the tribe will be there if you need anything.

I am so sorry  to hear that Marge.  I will miss the way Jay would make a comment by just grinning, and the twinkle in his eye.   :D

John

Oh my dear Margie, I'm so sorry. This is a shock. I am so grateful to have gotten to know you both. I am pm'ing you. Sassy

Latest posts