Jay is in the hospital / Jay passed away on Nov. 19. He will be missed

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueberry

Reaction score
I don't know Jay's username here, but he and Margie travel together in a white van. Jay has been in the Lake Havasu City Regional Medical Center for the past ten days. If you want more details or to send him a card, and you have their phone number, text Margie.  

Thank you

Thanks.... Lavonne....Jay and Margie and I have been camping together off and on for the past four years.... I will get ahold of Margie today. I will send my prayers NOW!!!

blueberry said:
I don't know Jay's username here, but he and Margie travel together in a white van. Jay has been in the Lake Havasu City Regional Medical Center for the past ten days. If you want more details or to send him a card, and you have their phone number, text Margie.  

Thank you

Wheelestate.

Jay is a character.  A real good person.  

If someone can PM me the number, I would like to send him well wishes.

John

Please give Marge my best and let them both know they're in my thoughts and prayers.

Could you ask Marge if it's OK to post an address to send cards?

We are very sorry to hear this. Even though we didn't make to the RTR last year we met up with Jay and Margie in Quartzsite last March. Please get better Jay and get back on the road soon. Jan

WheelEstate USA said:
Jay is doing better now I am back and on our board here with a qoute. What will make this stay a great experience? Jays response is to smoke a joint. Lol

Sounds like he is feeling better.

I hope Jay recovers soon cuz they don't allow that in a hospital !

Sounds like something Jay would say - he's indeed a character and I'm looking forward to him again this RTR.

I am sending you both my best wishes. And a large spliff. :)

Jay is a one of the good guys and wish him a speedy recover, Margie kick his butt for me, Adrian

I believe Jay and Margie were the very first folks to say hello to me as I first cruised into last January's RTR. They made me feel instantly welcome.

Prayers for the safekeeping of both of you.

WheelEstate USA said:
Jay is doing better now I am back and on our board here with a qoute. What will make this stay a great experience? Jays response is to smoke a joint. Lol

Hello.

While we don't know each other personally, I would be honored to light a candle for you both and I will be praying for you both as well.

VanGrrl57 :)