I'm new

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillysal54

Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I am supposed to begin or not! Sorry if I am goofing up already. A newbie here and so enjoying the conversations. Funny, I thought I was the only person in the world that wanted to live in my vehicle.....at some point soon, I just might be able to fulfill that adventitious dream. Thank you for a great resource.

Adventitious - I learned a new word! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the CRVL forums sillysal54! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome here from the oldogre, lots of good folk and info here, this is a great place to learn and get advice, read, read, read, the posts, much useful info here, I myself am preparing to hit the road and have been reading the blog for a long time, but just last few months found how to go thru the forums to find info I need, I could have saved a lot of wasted time on many things I did before reading them, because I did not understand how to use them, this is the first forum that I have used,  I guess an oldogre can learn new tricks,  From Florida here, but the west is calling. I hope you follow you dreams!

Theadyn said:
Hi and Welcome!!

Thanks this my first time here.  But I have been thinking about 
Becoming.a.van bweller

Welcome SillySal
This as good a place to get your posting feet wet as any.
The important thing is you're here , ask your questions and add anything you already know about too !
We're all in this together.

Welcome to both of you from NE Ohio.

I am still not on the road but I am working on it. My plans are to stay in Ohio for the first year and save up my emergency funds - then, it will be off to the west.

There truly are great people here and lots of things to learn from them.

Good luck on your new adventures.

Barbara

SillySal, hard to goof up on this forum. It is the best one by far I've ever been on! Hope you learn lots.