I Never Travel Without My Boules

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schwolli

Reaction score
Greetings from Schwolli here in Northern California wine country! That nickname is a bit of a story from my days growing up in Europe - if you ever encounter me on the road perhaps I’ll divulge how I got it - perhaps… :) I’m a true culture- mutt - my first decade spent in the U.S., then school and university in Germany, professional life in France, vacations in Spain - but for quite awhile now I’ve been enjoying the amazing California motorcycling and vanlife weather. I’ve owned my wonderful SprinterVan (Earthromper I is her name, and yes there is an Earthromper II out there) for over a decade and wouldn’t want to be without her. As an icebreaker and to more easily meet people on the road, I always carry my petanque boules with me. What’s that? Well, I am so glad you asked. It’s all explained on my simple little website: learnpetanque.org. I hope to meet some of you along the way and maybe pique your interest!Earth-Romper-DSC08392 copy.jpg