I hit 3 big design issues building my van bed and wanted to help others avoid these mistakes. It'd be much better to get it right the 1st time!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the future, please place your video description in the same post as the video link.

Letting it slide this time since you did a good job of putting the description in the thread title. We still have some members with limited cellular bandwidth (due to plan limitations or difficulty with signal level) or they may have data caps, and most of our members (including me!) would like to read a description of the video we might want to watch...or possibly not.

And yes, thanks for the video...lots of good info!

It feels weird, too, when a person only posts "look at my video"-type posts and nothing else. That makes it feel more like advertising and less like participating in a community or conversation.

The OP might want to spend some time exploring the copious advice that's available out there on how to guerrilla-market or social-media-market creative content. I'm pretty sure most of it would advise a different approach.