I can eat on 1.50 a day! Limbo, how low can you go?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spices are huge in my life.
they take up such little space also to make huge changes to my meals.
gives variety.
DannyB, the **** way is great! 
thanks for mentioning  Better Than Bouillon cause I saw tv commercials and wondered, looked like a great product for me, will go out and buy for sure since ya said it was a very good buy and worked well for you.

I put my spices on the wall of my trailer and now they are out of the way and take up no space I would use for anything else, but still close enough to grab while cooking.

I really didn't want to use up precious cabinet space and have no drawers. And my cabinet configuration doesn't lend itself to mounting a spice rack. So I got small magnets from Amazon that have one sticky side, and some small round metal spice tins. I put up one magnet per tin, and now they're all in a couple of long neat rows in a narrow area that fits them just perfectly.

Pretty flexible way to do things. Now I hang my chef's knife and fork, knife, and spoon up that way too. I love those little magnets. The less rummaging around I have to do, the better.

wonderful idea. magnets and those metal spice tins. space saver to the max!