I bought a Trailer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bast

Reaction score
I've done it. I am both scared and excited. I bought a 2018 22ft wolf pub. I have no idea if I have done the right thing. I don't have the trailer yet it is  being made handicap accessible by the dealership. Instead of a lift we are adding a winch to help the wheelchair. I will post pictures when I actually take possession of the trailer.
With the modifications it was more more than I wanted to spend. It was 25,000
I already have a F150 to tow it and the pup is well within its towing capacity.

Grats!  I didn't know handicap accessible RV's were made.  What a great thing!

I just bought a 2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup myself, 17 footer.  Sounds like the same brand you're talking about, right?  Anyway, good luck to both of us!

P.S.:  I'm plenty scared too!  Never owned anything like this before, and I'm lousy at driving big vehicles.

I won't have it until May because it is still being modified. However, it has the toy hauler ramp with a winch to move the wheelchair. Larger doors and hand rails. We already took the wheelchair through the trailer and it fits. I am hoping this works. I looked for two years and ended up working with a dealer who was willing to modify. There are a few ready made handicap trailers but they are both expensive and large.