Humor

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cats were once worshiped as gods.  They have long genetic memories.

Attachments

• Cats_Vs_Dogs.jpg
    Cats_Vs_Dogs.jpg
    75.3 KB
  • funny-cats-and-lasers.jpg
    funny-cats-and-lasers.jpg
    76.6 KB
Some may not get the humor in this but;;;;;

I went to the office today to collect my mail, usual packages of meds, a couple of appointment cards......And a letter from the ACLU addressed to me wanting a donation.

I'm going to frame it.

Rob

SOOOO Gunny, ~~~

Who are you going to donate?   :huh:

Optimistic Paranoid said:
If men designed houses just for themselves . . .

Nice thing about being a dedicated batchelor...... my entire house is my "mancave"!
One little house I once rented was originally a garage connected to a trailer. They lost the trailer, built an extension with tiny bedroom, a bathroom so tiny I stepped over the toilet to get into the shower, and a tiny kitchen.
The "livingroom" was about forty feet long and twelve feet wide with a big doubledoor on each end. I could literally drive my car through it! I rebuilt my moyorcycle in it. I loved that little nest, but had to move on.....

Optimistic Paranoid said:
If men designed houses just for themselves . . .

Got a friend that has an abode like that: 50 X 80 pole building with a bedroom, bathroom, and shower in one corner; rest is one big garage/workshop  :D

Heated concrete floor, giant projection TV, LazyBoy, Microwave, 2 refrigerators (one for beer), car lift out of an old gas station, urinal near the TV/beer frig, flow through paint booth, lathe, mill and other metalworking equipment.  A 'man cave' to die for.  The guy collects Studebakers.

-- Spiff

I have a friend in Indiana who has plenty of cash, acreage in the city and designed or sketched his house he wanted built. One huge bedroom, equally huge living room and normal size everything else. The architect said he had never drawn up a one bedroom house, much less one with 2000 sq ft.

It's perfect for him, he is divorced with no intention of getting married again and he has air mattresses for his guests. He had a barn built to house his tractor collection along with every antique tool he can find. He's happy as a clam.

Rob

I'm trying to figure out JUST EXACTLY WHEN OP was in my files and pirated my 'dream house' plans

ArtW said:
I'm trying to figure out JUST EXACTLY WHEN OP was in my files and pirated my 'dream house' plans

You should be more concerned about the fact that I also got the account number of your super secret Swiss bank account. :cool:

I suggest you take better precautions in the future.

nsa.jpg

Attachments

• nsa.jpg
    nsa.jpg
    53.2 KB
Trying to get a few fellow travelers for a road trip.

how-about-we-skip-these-death-defying-routes-on-our-next-road-trip-x-photos-217.jpg

20-guoliang-tunnel-road-china.jpg

Volunteers?

Rob

Attachments

• how-about-we-skip-these-death-defying-routes-on-our-next-road-trip-x-photos-217.jpg
    how-about-we-skip-these-death-defying-routes-on-our-next-road-trip-x-photos-217.jpg
    52.1 KB
  • 20-guoliang-tunnel-road-china.jpg
    20-guoliang-tunnel-road-china.jpg
    87.6 KB
Not really a joke, or a funny picture, but I wonder how many people here could answer this riddle?

I started out as one of the Czar's Cavalry Officers.

I partied with the Dalai Lama.

Adolf Hitler personally decorated me with an Iron Cross during World War 2.

I ended up on a United States postage stamp as one of the "Hero's Of Freedom".

Who am I?

John got it right.

Mannerheim was the wartime leader of Finland.  Finland was part of Russia until the Bolshie revolution.  He was a russian cavalry officer before the revolution.  He was part of an expedition to Tibet, where he attended a state dinner with the Dalai Lama.  And after the war, the US did a four part series of stamps honoring the leaders of the "captive Baltic nations" - Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Finland.

One last riddle.  This one should be easier.

The only American General to land on D-day.

The oldest man to land on D-day.

The only man who's son ALSO landed on D-day.

A very famous name, and a VERY important relative.

Who is it?

Latest posts