How do you all store your food?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice set up grey beard.&nbsp; Although, I use my truck as a storage and transport tool, I see where the van, RVs&nbsp;or built ins are nice.&nbsp; The cabinets make it seem home like.&nbsp; <br><br>@ Dazar, I used to hate bins too.&nbsp; Until, I realized bins are just cabinets positioned different. If you open a cabinet, you are looking at the side of the goods.&nbsp; With a bin, you are looking at the top.&nbsp; With my Mason Jar system, I put labels on the tops.&nbsp; When the bin is open the labels are easy to read.&nbsp; <br><br>Last night while making some cast iron pan popcorn, I realized how much I hate bags.&nbsp; I was pouring some popcorn out and the bag just let it flow, no way to control the grains from coming out.&nbsp; I wasted two nights worth of grains because of the bag.&nbsp; LOL.&nbsp; Don't have that problem pouring out of a wide mouth mason jar.&nbsp; LOL

ooooo me too, love cooked popcorn in a pan, so much better than those air poppers, tasty tasty tasty

Yea, popcorn is my only junk food.&nbsp; I make a pan full and watch documentaries on hulu. I am a cheap date.&nbsp; LOL<br><br>A one pound bag of popcorn fits into a 1 qt. wide mouth jar.&nbsp; It lasts me two weeks plus and I make it nightly.&nbsp;For a 1.59 a bag that is about as cheap as it gets.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Latest posts