How much water do you use for showers?- survey

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need or aspire to be, an influencer. No companies are giving me anything gratis. I'm merely sharing my feelings and speaking about my experiences. My opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.

In my opinion, the Geyser system is an ingenious solution to bathing with very little water. It is more refreshing than a sponge bath or a navy shower, in my opinion. There are certainly cheaper and cruder alternatives, but the Geyser is priced in line with other portable shower systems, like the RinseKit Cube, Joolca, and Big Kahuna.

I realize that not everyone can afford such kit. Furthermore, some folks actually enjoy "roughing it". While I don't own (or want) the likes of a Grech RV, I do appreciate comfort and convenience. And that means a degree of complexity and expense that goes beyond the "no build" builds.

One last thing: I've had no problems with my Geyser during the 2 years I've owned it. I have had an occasion to reach out to customer service, which is US based and was responsive.