Shower Hacks

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up with no indoor plumbing. Many of we Plain people (Amish etc.) here in PA and other communities did. Today most of us have modern indoor facilities run on some alternative power source. I took what we called a bird bath every morning in a basin. I never got any complaint about BO. I have to admit a shower does feel very good, but don't think its necessary every day. If you meet me on the road and I smell bad, tell me; I'll go away.?‍♂️

Nature Lover it's not the same for all of us. I'm sure there must be people like me or close for different reasons just like people like you. BO isnt the reason I shower. I'm so oily skin when I wake up normally I've got a coat of oil all over my head it feels like. I soap my whole head every day. That really involves a full bath or shower. Might as well. At the very least my whole head gets done and then the other parts with a soapy wash cloth same water .