Hi my name is Roller

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roller

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm not full time but I did sell the house, buy the cargo trailer and work remote. I'm currently helping my friend who is having some financial hardship during the pandemic by renting an extra room from them. I get out as much as possible and explore with my Yorkshire terriers that love to go everywhere with me. I do all my traveling alone with my pups and spend my time reading and writing code for my hobbies. I also love to ride my longboard (skateboard with huge wheels) I also enjoy off-road exploring in my Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Welcome roller to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Yorkies are great travel companions. I have a 67 lb pocket pit who doesn’t do anything she doesn’t want to do unless bribed and even then it’s iffy. She was just too big for my car so I’d have to get a real RV. Plus I intend to adopt a couple more dogs. I love Pits but whatever is next in line to be euthanized.
Happy travels!

Thanks everyone for all the kind words of welcome! I'll get some pictures added to this thread here shortly, looks like I have to resize them as there is a 2mb max size limit and my camera takes photos around 5mb

Latest posts