Hi, I am John from Arkansas and North Dakota

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

towboater

Reaction score
I have been lurking here for some time and decided to finally post. My wife and I are finally in a position to work part time and travel the rest. We intend to fly in to Phoenix then rent a car to Quartsite for the big show in January and snoop around. You are all living the life style I hope to emulate in the future. Thank you all in advance for your advise.

Welcome Towboater, are you near the old Miss?<br><br>Wintered west of Hot Springs a year or so ago.&nbsp; Have relatives in Manila and up north in Salem and Byron.

&nbsp;Welcome to both of you! Bring a tent or rent a van and come hang out at the RTR. Or just come for a day if you don't have enough time off from work.

<span style="font-size: x-small;"><strong>welcome from s.w. florida .... blkjak</strong></span>

Yes I worked on the river as a engineer and I live near Ash Flat, Ar. I am currently in the oil patch in ND.<br>Thank you so much for the invite to the RTR and we will stop by for a visit if all goes as planned.

Welcome mang<br><br>I live in North East OK and drive through there once and a while to hang out at Beale Street/Memphis.<br><br>