Hi from North Carolina

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dawg, welcome! I kinda like the little camper you are putting together. It looks like a cross between a side in for a mini truck and a sleeper unit on an 18 wheeler. Keep us posted on your progress.

<P>Its been fun to come up with ideas for my small space. It will hava a futon and a single bed above on one side below and above the window and on the other side it will have 42 gall water tank and refrig above it the a/c goes in the other window with lavatory below the window. There will be a portopotty&nbsp; when nature calls. This whole assembly is detachable from the trailer when not in use.</P>

I didn't see the deminsions, but it looks a lot like the camper I built on my pickup, the story is on the site. It was 6 foot by 7 foot, plus the cabover. I loved it alot!! It was tiny, but plenty for me. I assume the extra length is for a open 'garage" for motorcycles, atvs or other toys? Looks like a terriffic project!! Bob<br>

<font class="Apple-style-span" size="4">dawg! that is very cool! i love that "front patio" area! what are your intentions with that area?&nbsp;</font><div><font class="Apple-style-span" size="4"><br></font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" size="4">it immediately made me think of heidi and vansteading. i can just picture a little covered garden and a teeny chicken house. oh my! &nbsp;i love it! i am already brainstorming a little vardo on the rear with a patio....a hammock hanging from 2 poles.....</font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" size="4"><br></font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" size="4">can i post a link to this on my blog?&nbsp;</font></div>

<P>Yes it is 6'10" x 7' I have just finished installing the 42 gallon water tank and lavatory today. Tommorow hope to get started on fabracating the futon and bunk above area.The rear ten feet&nbsp;of the trailer behind the micro will be for my chopper&nbsp;. Looking forward to taking it to Myrtle and Daytona this year.</P>