Hello...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiam2714

Reaction score
It looks like I need 10 posts to post an outside link so I will introduce myself, and see where that goes. 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am Sam. I live in lake tahoe. I am not looking to convert to van dwelling for many many years.m if at all. I love my home and work but love to go on adventures. I recently returned from king of the hammers. It was amazing. I went with some friends and made a new friend as well. I want my own rig to sleep in next year and I want to tow my beloved jeep behind me. My history is diverse in travel, primarily vehicular in nature. When I was little we traveled to soap box derby races in a toyota previa van my dad changed it up to haul the cars and we could sleep in it. We soon graduated to an rv. The first itasca suncruiser it was nice but under powered. The second suncruiser was for gold dredging when we grew out of racing. We let it go a long time ago. I had a truck camper recently after my dad passed away and the configuration didn’t work for my dog and I. It was very cramped. I also built a dinoot jeep trailer last summer and proceeded to break it on the first trip so I am going to fix that sometimes after the snow melts. So here we are two years later and I think a van will suit me and the dogger. I am looking for a gm 3500 van with reasonable miles and have two designs in mind I wont decide for a while. I don't want to buy until the snow begins to wane. [/font]

Welcome Sam to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. do you still go prospecting? highdesertranger