Hello World!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFPresents

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m excited to be part of this community.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I just wrote this in my profile, so I’ll share it again here:[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]“Having dreamt of VanLife for many years, I’m finally embarking on the journey. I’m looking for a van and figuring out what I want to do with it to make the perfect home for myself.[/font][/size]

“Just last week, I “came out” to my friends on facebook, telling them about this and I’ve never felt so alive and free.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]“I hope to avail myself of the veritable cornucopia of ideas, thoughts, passions, and guidance of the people in this forum and I plan to share as much of my own insights as I possibly can.”
[/font][/size]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]-Jeff[/font][/size]

Welcome JFPresents to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.