Hello From A Vanlifer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Van Living Forum community.

I lived out of an SUV from '10-'17. In '20 I bought my new vanlife home. I enjoy making videos sharing my insights and experiences.

I am especially interested in connecting with other vanlifers who enjoy sharing their vanlife photos and videos online. If that's you, let's connect.

Otherwise I look forward to sharing updates on this forum as I am able at times when I learn something new.

I am happy to connect with others who are kind and free-thinking.

Thank you.

Welcome Roadside:) Your YT channel looks very interesting. You have videos of "van life" going back eleven years!

Good to see someone addressing homelessness.

Yes. I was living out of an SUV from '10-'17. People living out of autos are like people in traditional housing in that there is a spectrum of class difference. Some living in autos are in-effect homeless and others do it by choice. Some are in autos barely running and others are in grand, expensive, luxurious vans.

Nice to meet you online.

I want to acknowledge personal confusion in the use of at least three different usernames by the OP here, to apparently provide cover for posts still standing under other usernames that the OP now does not want attributed to him.

I don’t know quite what to make of the practice.

@rvwandering Thank you. I envision participating in the following way:

• networking with other video creators
• sharing firsthand experiences that others may find useful to know about
• checking newcomers posts and posting encouraging welcomes, when I visit the site
• posting uplifting replies when someone shares a hardship - and, if I have any at the time, any insights I feel may be useful

Here's to great roads ahead. 🙂