Hello New Friends!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liv VanDream

Reaction score
Hi There! Just introducing myself. It will be awhile before I will hit the road. I own an inhome pet grooming business, dog sitting business as well as care for my aging mom. Right now I am going through 40 years of my stuff as well as helping mom go through 80 years of hers. I have no idea how I accumulated so much crap as I  have always hated to shop. Lol- I blame it on the troll under the stairs. I am so excited within the next few weeks I will be buying my 2016 promaster city cargo van. I will be doing the work myself except electrical, solar and putting  the hole in the roof for a fan . My goal is to start weekend trips in the spring. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and learning from all of you! Happy Day !

Welcome to the CRVL forums, LVD!

We love pictures! Please consider document the renovation of your promaster and sharing, here.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum.... it's great to have you join us.

Good for you! Great adventures await you!

There are a few good videos on how to install the solar and electrical. I thought myself it might be a little overwhelming, but after watching a few videos and tutorials it is actually pretty easy. It might come in handy to have the knowledge if something goes wrong when your out on the road.

Hello, I am new and just taking initial steps too. My first thought was bring your equipment. I am always looking to hire some grooming done. I am sure that won't change once my pups and I are on the road. Nice to connect with you!
Nola