There's a new mail forwarding service in Quartzsite

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found a new mail forwarding service in Quartzsite today. https://www.moonmtnmail.com/

I just spoke with Heather, the owner, who signed me up for a mailbox over the phone though I was in Williams, Az. She was very friendly, and helpful. It was as if she really wanted my business!

They offer three levels of service from Basic @ $69.95, to Standard @ $89.95, through Elite @ $129.95 per year. The Elite level offers services such as Arizona Domicile and out of state vehicle registration.

I believe that they will have to space to handle large volumes of mail and customers...They are located in the white building just south of the Salvation Army on Moon Mountain Ave.

I found a new mail forwarding service in Quartzsite today. https://www.moonmtnmail.com/

I just spoke with Heather, the owner, who signed me up for a mailbox over the phone though I was in Williams, Az. She was very friendly, and helpful. It was as if she really wanted my business!

They offer three levels of service from Basic @ $69.95, to Standard @ $89.95, through Elite @ $129.95 per year. The Elite level offers services such as Arizona Domicile and out of state vehicle registration.

I believe that they will have to space to handle large volumes of mail and customers...They are located in the white building just south of the Salvation Army on Moon Mountain Ave.
That is great news and thanks for posting it!

This is good news....I looked over the website, and they offer non-member package receiving, making it easy to recieve packages from Amazon, ebay etc when shipping via UPS and FedEx.

On the plans and pricing page, I do not see any 6 month or 3 month plans....so if anyone does sign up for the service as a winter 'snowbird' they will need to buy a one year plan.

I would like to see a seasonal or short term plan, but this is a really good start for a service we need.

Thanks for the information.

This is good news....I looked over the website, and they offer non-member package receiving, making it easy to recieve packages from Amazon, ebay etc when shipping via UPS and FedEx.

On the plans and pricing page, I do not see any 6 month or 3 month plans....so if anyone does sign up for the service as a winter 'snowbird' they will need to buy a one year plan.

I would like to see a seasonal or short term plan, but this is a really good start for a service we need.

Thanks for the information.
BCM was yearly also... it’s definitely good news...

Yay, glad to hear it! The Quiet Times folks were so nice, was hoping someone would take over or start a similar service in the area.

Thanks for the heads up,
Ray