Hello. I we are new.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeNeedaChange

Reaction score
Hello. We love this site and like to learn more about this lifestyle. We are now stationary home owners, but look forward to van-travel in the future. Just wanted to say Hello.

Hiya Peeps! Hope you find what you're looking for. Lotta good info and people here.

Welcome to the CRVL forums WeNeedaChange! There's all kinds of information here so read, ask questions and we'll try to answer them!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

You may consider finding yourself a deal on a used Cargo Van and fixing it up for week ends and day trips.  It is a
simple bit of work to prep a Rig and you can travel some, stay in any number of free camping sites in State or National Parks,  and the money you save on a Motel can buy a lot of gas to go touring.   And you can do this with one foot in RV living and the other in Home Life.  It's a great way to enter into this.

All the best.

Thanks. We have a Sprinter van already.  eDJ_ said:
Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

You may consider finding yourself a deal on a used Cargo Van and fixing it up for week ends and day trips.  It is a
simple bit of work to prep a Rig and you can travel some, stay in any number of free camping sites in State or National Parks,  and the money you save on a Motel can buy a lot of gas to go touring.   And you can do this with one foot in RV living and the other in Home Life.  It's a great way to enter into this.

All the best.

Congratulations on your acquisition of the Sprinter.  You should be ready to take your Rig on some
excursions before long.  I think you'll enjoy it.

Hello and Welcome

Do you have animals to travel with you.  I can't believe I get to be the first to say...When you/if you modify your van for travel/camping be sure and post pics...We like pics.  I shouldn't talk becuz I haven't figured out the taking/posting pics thingy myself.

Jewellann & Queenie, a 4 legged snore baby :)