Hello Good Folks

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starblazer

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Dave, or you can call me starblazer.  I have been following Bob's YouTube channel for quite a while now. I was a long-haul driver for 30 years. I have been wanting to see more but being in that type of work environment, I didn't find much time for myself or my five Chihuahuas that travel with me. 

I finally had enough of that kind of stress of feeling trapped in an endless cycle. Not to mention it was becoming painful sitting in a seat for 12 plus hours a day. I decided to do something about it and turned my 2000 Dodge van into my new home with solar panels. Now I have time to see things and experience life like never before! It's like having an extended vacation. It took some getting used to, but thus far, no complaints from me!

I appreciate the privilege of being part of cheap RV living forums and reading from like-minded people like you. I plan to come to Ehrenberg Arizona this November or December. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you in person. Thank you again for having me here!

Welcome Dave to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Wow, 5 chihuahuas?  Dave, if a LEO comes knocking on your van, it will be utter chaos.  LOL 

Welcome here.  Hope you have a good time.

Hahaha.. with 5 Chihuahuas, there is never a shortage for chaos!

Thank you for welcoming us!

Five chihuahuas OMG. Please post pics. Even better - videos!

If you are already in Ehrenberg you may as well come to Quartzsite. Ehrenberg can be a little bleak and lonely. Unfortunately there is also lots of trash.

Latest posts