HELLO FROM WEST VIRGINIA

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAWMAWGALE

Reaction score
AM STUDYING TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS. NO LONGER HAVE DEPENDENTS AND AM ALMOST READY TO RUN AWAY FROM HOME.. (HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF THIS SINCE I WAS 6 YEARS OLD) . I HAVE SOME VACATION TIME TO BURN THIS SPRING. READY TO PLAN A TRIAL RUN FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS... AND I AM PLEASED TO MEET YOU ALL.

Welcome to the forum, MawmawGale:

Please turn off your Caps Lock or some might think you are shouting at them! Where will you go exploring on your spring road trip? Using vacation time and weekends to get everything just right is smart.

Welcome to the CRVL forums MawmaGale! Hope you can head south where it's a little warmer. :) Let us know how your trip goes!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums.....from another native West Virginian now living in Ohio.   :)

I have a couple of links in my signature line below that may be helpful for you to view before you go on the road.
If the weather is bad and you are house bound presently it may be worth your time to check out some the resources
in them.  There are all kinds of different ways people get into Van travel.  My profile describes mine.

All the best !

Latest posts