Hello fellow travelers and riders?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talcon

Reaction score
Hi, I’m Randy and have been full time in my travel trailer and pickup since March 2020. Currently in Nevada making my way to Arizona.

I’m a troll from Michigan - a state I love, especially for the sweet water (not Flint’s). But I have always loved being in the mountains and especially riding mountain twisty roads on the motorcycle most of all.

I now travel with a dual-sport motorcycle and am hoping to meet up with other nomad riders traveling with dual-sport or adventure motorcycles along the way (I.e. motorcycles that ride dirt). I would like to start a caravan that destination-travels to mountain ranges and ride together. My own loose plans for 2021 are to winter in Quartzsite, Pahrump NV in Mar, and then Moab Utah in late April. I plan to bounce around between the LaSal, Abajo, and San Juan mountains through the summer. Maybe even a couple weeks in Silverton CO in late July. I’m open to other ideas as well.

I hope you are all well, and that we might meet down the road one day.

1a6e56bdfc70af8a50935d638f749309.jpg

ea298227d8d526288f6a0035131df1fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

bodineahrens said:
Are you/have you posted on the ADV Riders Forum? Welcome and be safe!!

That was my next stop - thank you and excellent suggestion.

I have posted on advrider.com for years. My dual sport (r1200gs) is in Croatia right now so now i’m on a Yamaha xt250 as it fits on the back of my rv. My bmw is for sale in Croatia if interested?. Welcome to the forum and best of luck in your travels.

abnorm said:
Welcome to the Zoo...................

Thanks Doug - love your signature Paulette with two cats and the Doug lol

Boutdun said:
I have posted on advrider.com for years. My dual sport (r1200gs) is in Croatia right now so now i’m on a Yamaha xt250 as it fits on the back of my rv. My bmw is for sale in Croatia if interested?. Welcome to the forum and best of luck in your travels.

Thanks - I also own a Yamaha Super Tenere 1200 I have in storage in Michigan, so good to go in that dept. I am on a Yamaha WR250R now. Let me know if you ever want to get together to ride.

1fab843a48badedee6a38d8684119329.jpg