Hello fellow Travelers!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadrunner55

Reaction score
I arrived in Quartzite, AZ a week ago. After researching the Nomadic lifestyle and watching many posted video's, especially from cheaprvliving (many thanks Bob), I decided this is for me. I left Austin, Tx to arrive here in Quartzite, with the objective of talking with representatives of the Beet Harvest and Adventureland. I did meet the Beet Harvest reps and applied for workamping at both places. My plans are to go to Adventureland, for the season and then to the Beet Harvest. If anyone is traveling to Iowa in a month or so and would like to make the journey, caravan style, please let me know.
Also, I would enjoy meeting and greeting fellow travelers. Currently I am positioned at La Posa North and might extend my stay here another two weeks. 
All this is new to me, but I have the feeling I was meant to travel.
Be safe and I will see you on the road!

Welcome Roadrunner to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.