Happier Camper HC1 Travel Trailer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only good for mild weather conditions as there is zero insulation in it. For a dwelling situation you would be much better off getting one of the Wee Roll cargo trailers. The cute factor is there but the full time living is not unless you are permanently at the beach in San Diego...

Don't get me wrong, I do like what they have done with that trailer and it is a great little trailer to take on shorter excursions. But I have seen forum comments on people who had it out during colder nights and they were not comfortable so they ended up selling it and getting something with insulation and a way to heat it.

Cute little trailer, but not really my style, and as you said, probably pricey as well.

I prefer a fully insulated cargo trailer to haul a dirtbike/camp.

cute little thing and suits someone I am sure but there are a ton of very small basic toyhaulers on the market that offer more than that for the size etc. Cool tho...there are such a ton of trailers out there to buy. Even the little motorcycle tag along trailers are fab. I love all the variety to choose.

Am spending the winter (AZ) boondocking in my Aliner...it's insulated, and there's a furnace.
The trailer the OP mentions says it is 100% insulated. I'd live in it...had a Scamp on order but couldn't afford new.

This camper is constructed using an inner and outer fibreglass shell with foam insulation sandwiched in between.

Latest posts