Greetings from a future (I hope) Nomad

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyanredagain

Reaction score
Hi People,

I've been lurking here for a while, seen, read and watched a huge amount of Bob's stuff and all you other good peoples information.
Still lots and lots of stuff to absorb here but I'm getting ready to take some first steps here. Spring is almost here and I'm doing early spring cleaning and getting rid of things and soon I'll have a couple of garage sales and some stuff on Crailgslist. Then comes a 6x10 CT and a quick build. I'll be pulling it with a 08 Nissan Xterra and I'm gonna set it up to sleep in the X and live out of the trailer. I want to try and keep it simple and minimalist to some degree.
Anyway, thanks for having me and I will continue to get educated and learn stuff here. I am sure I'll have questions  :p

Hi Cyanredagain! Best of luck to you. Interesting username, makes me want to know what it means! Yeah, I'm kinda nosy like that... :cool:

Welcome aboard, sailor! It's a great place to be!

Welcome to the CRVL forums cyanredagain!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me. Very much appreciated.

Wabbit Its not really all that interesting of a story. I will tell it to you some day when we see each other on the road.
Now yours on the other hand, that should be an interesting story. We'll swap them stories someday.