Greetings Fellow Nomads

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello there! I am not new to being a nomad, but I haven't experienced it in a good way yet. I have been homeless off and on since 2012 (at 16 years old), mostly without a vehicle. The past few years (when I wasn't working) I have been living in a 2003 Pontiac Vibe with no build at all just the seats folded down and it has been terrible. I was a truck driver until covid got bad, unfortunately I don't have any money that I actually made due to debt. I'm looking forward to finding a van of some sort with solar and a good build and finding happiness.

Welcome, you might want to take a look at posts for working on the road.

If you have a class A or B CDL it shouldn’t be hard to find a shuttle or dry storage job. Check Coolworks.com for Aramark jobs in national parks.

bullfrog said:
If you have a class A or B CDL it shouldn’t be hard to find a shuttle or dry storage job. Check Coolworks.com for Aramark jobs in national parks.
I have a class A yeah! I will definitely check that out, thank you so much!!! :thumbsup: :D

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Have fun getting ready to get back on the road. If you have a will to do it you weill find a wa y.

maki2 said:
Have fun getting ready to get back on the road. If you have a will to do it you weill find a wa y.
Thank you so much. My mom used to say the same thing before she passed away. I needed to be reminded  :)

Life is a real kick in the ass sometimes. Welcome, and good luck on your future, whichever path you ride it out on!