Greetings All

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.he I.nvisible M.an

Reaction score
And so the tale begins...

"What manner of man are you, that can summon fire without flint or tinder?"

"I... am an Enchanter."

"By what name are you known?"

"There are some who call me... Tim?"

Greetings from T.I.M. (not my real name of course).
However for brevity you may address me as "Tim"  :{)

I work by day and sleep well at night by blending in with my daytime kinsmen from the brotherhood of step vans and box trucks.

Until recently I had not heard of the term "VanDweller", but perhaps I have become one.

I come to this place seeking answers and knowledge.

I will share with you details of my adventure so far with respect to technical innovation, what I did design and install, what I am designing now and planning to install, as well as other real life stories that have come to pass.

I hope to learn a great amount of knowledge during my stay here and perhaps share with you the knowledge I have accumulated thus far.

Greetings,

Tim

Welcome to the CRVL forums Tim! Perhaps you have become one of us. :) Please share your adventures, knowledge and living quarters. We really like pictures!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome, Tim.

As a newbie to the forum you get bonus points for pictures

Hop in anytime learn what you need and tell us about your experiences so far . Like has been said we like pictures.................

Salutations to you Tim, I too have joined the ranks of newbie and have gleaned much knowledge thus far.

While I am still quite the newb here I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading and learning from the forum.

THANKS to all those that contribute to CRVL and to Bob for creating and running it.

Nice work!

T.I.M.

btw Just got a new avatar uploaded :)

Latest posts