Got Myself a Camper

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mychiandme

Reaction score
I'm one step closer to attaining freedom! Got a little camper for me and my fur family to reside in, and have begun remodeling it for us. I'm so excited I can finally "really" join the community-instead of just "hoping one day....". I think I started reading this site in 2011, so it took me 8 years to get here. But my adventure is finally beginning.

Welcome to the CRVL forums mychiandme! Congratulations! If you have the time start a thread in the Conversions and Modifications section so that we can follow along on your build. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Awesome! Youre not alone, I also been partiming for 10 years and just now finally hit the open road this month.

It was 4 years reading the forums before I got my van, and then another 18 months to do the build out (evenings and weekends while working full time), but it is SO WORTH IT. Now I live FT in it and travel around doing seasonal/temp jobs! Keep on working on it, cause the pay off is awesome! Good luck!

Way to go.....keep us posted please. If you don't mind sharing.....what did you get???