Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy you are healing well Dean!

Good Thurs morn
nice day, easy day here

Great news!

Get your stretching & regular movement in as soon / much as is appropriate, speedy recovery's the best kind

2 inches of snow! yikes!

Good Friday morning
head cold rearing back on me. bleck.
not doing much today in this rainy weather

Northern Idaho - 35 degrees today, but I am warm inside my apartment. We have no snow, only some persistent frost. Coffee is wonderful... good morning, everyone!

Beautiful but cold day here in western KY. My coffee tastes especially good on cold mornings. Dean, it is nice to read that you are healing well.

Good morning.

Clear skies and 45 this morning. Old man Winter is finally starting to make a show.

Hi all dwellers sitting here sitting in Missouri for the winter. 25 degrees outside. Having coffee this Sunday morning have a great day

Nice morning here outside Parker Az. Clear, 46 degrees, no wind. Great horned owl outside my camper is hooting it up. Where are the coyotes?

Good morning from North Idaho - 30 degrees . . . a bit of snow lingers on the lawn, and the streets look wet and may be icy. I'm going to church in less than 2 hours so that concerns me. I'll drive slow and leave early. No coffee. I ran out of coffee grounds and since I live in an apartment, I didn't want to use my bean grinder before 8am . . . I could go do that now. Tea is okay... just not what I usually drink first thing in the morning.

Latest posts